Niyati 3.0

Niyati is supposed to be the darkest, but I think I accidentally lit the scene wrong because she came out lighter than Kayli and Farren! Kay is definitely supposed to be the lightest of all. Bruh. -_- I dunno. Whatever. I honestly don't care, I'll leave them just the way they are! I swear! Nah, but it won't really be evident until they're all standing side by side under the same lighting, in which I'd have to adjust their heights as well as their shades, so this is fine just for a test. These are still more or less true to their forms. Niyati's hair was real tough to shape in 3D. I had to mess with it quite a bit, but I got it pretty close after cycling through like 3 different hairstyles. It's a little straighter than I like, BUT the actual CUT is right. So I'm satisfied with it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)